Friday, February 7, 2014

My Hexies from Leslie L From Leslie and to Lynetteand Hexies for Lynette P

 These Lovely Hexies for January arrived from Leslie Legross( Les Quilts) in Canada.
Thank you so much Leslie, I love them, the one on the left reminds me of Monet's Garden, they will both fit beautifully in my Garden Quilt.
Leslie also sent the delightful card.
These ones I have posted off to Lynette Peters for February, they do not have to cross the sea as Lynette is in Queensland, Australia.
You asked for Brights with spotty centres Lynette, I hope these are not "over the top".
Best wishes to you both.
Rosalie.

3 comments:

  1. Roselie - The flowers you received and beautiful and the flowers you sent to Lynette are so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really lovely! And so bright and colourful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so beautiful! I love the monet one!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens