Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Almost done

Yes ladies, I'm almost done!
No, I'm not even near to finishing my hexaflowersquilt, but I did make quite a number of hexagonflowers to send to my neglected swappartners. Only one flower to go and six!! envelopes are going in the mail. They should be posted in one or two days!

I also want to show you the lovely flowers Cindy Harris made for me and she added a great card too. Thank you Cindy; I like the flowers and the card very much.



And, last but not least, I finally decided how I want to put all those lovely flowers together! So now I'm busy with the embroidery  of names and countries in the centres and adding blue/greenish hexagons around the flowers. Don't know yet how the border is going to be, but in time I'll figure that out too ;-))

Happy Hexing! Joke (Jora)


3 comments:

  1. Joke! I am so happy that you have surfaced and even happier to hear that you have flowers ready for your partners who have been waiting. Can't wait to see them. And I love your plan for putting your hexie flowers together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lay out. It will be so cool when it is done. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Joke! Can't wait to see the finale!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens